Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello, I'm Gothdoll but as you can see that's just a stupid title that I gave myself because I thought it was creative when I typed it. This blog is ment for artists like me who enjoy paintings by Mark Ryder, reviewing films, and reviewing books with vampire themes, (yes even the Twilight series, although I personally think the movie is a bit cheesy). I've recently started watching the first and second seasons of True Blood and it is so awesome!!!! The reason why this vampire theme sounds like its been rambling around in my head right now is because it seems to be only in the last year that vampires have suddenly taken over literature, movies, and television all at the same time. Its like an explosion of vampire fever in our pop culture. I personally started writing a vampire series of my own, but it has nothing to do with some kind of romantic twist where the human chick some how falls head over heels for a pretentious, brooding immortal-speaking of which, I haven't seen the new CW series that's based on The Vampire Diaries book series, but I will check it out just to see it's own take on the vampire myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment